I'm excited to announce ScripSmart Alerts is now live! I think it will be a big help to consumers looking to get the most out of their gift cards.
It's a simple idea: add cards you own to your ScripSmart Account and we'll send you helpful information via email. Initially we are offering 4 types of alerts and you can configure any combination of the four in your account.
- Bankruptcy Alerts - We monitor the gift card landscape and will automatically send you an email when we discover a company who issued a gift card you own is in financial trouble.
- Expiration Alerts - If you provide a purchase date or expiration date for any of your cards we'll automatically send you a note 1 month and 1 week prior to expiration.
- Nag-me Alerts - for those of us who have gift cards in our wallets, but never seem to get around to the point of redemption. Nag-me alerts send you an email at predetermined intervals.
- Monthly Summary - While this one is not so much an alert, it is a helpful email you can receive each month. The summary will provide an overview of the gift cards in your wallet and gives some basic stats such as total value of all gift cards, the average gift card score and more.
ScripSmart alerts are designed to ensure you get the most out of each gift cards you own. Best of all, the service is free and you can remove alerts at anytime under you account profile.
Getting started is easy:
2. Add gift cards you own to your
wallet (either using the ScripSmart Gift Card Database or add a custom item)
3. Configure the alerts you'd like to receive and start getting smart with your gift cards!