We're nearly halfway through the month of May and students are graduating from college across the country. It can be tough to get the graduate in your life the perfect gift; however, a gift card can be a great option to help them on there way to a life after school.
Here are 5 gift cards which make great options for a college graduation gift:
1. Amazon Gift Card - Frequently on my list of gift cards to give, the Amazon Gift Card is a personal favorite because there is so much selection on Amazon.com. The only thing you need to consider before buying this gift card is whether or nor your recipient has internet access and if they graduated in 2011 they probably have internet access with their mobile phone.
2. Target Gift Card - After graduation, we often move to a new city and start looking for our first full time job. In all likelihood, a new apartment is in the near future. A gift card to Target is sure to come in handy for all the things one might not think about; from paper towels to furniture, Target offers great style and great value.
3. Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Card - Continuing with the new place theme, Bed Bath & Beyond will help add the finishing touches on a new place. It's a great place to get new sheets, pillows and even a plunger.
4. Express Gift Card - Getting that new job often mean a slew of interviews. Express offers affordable clothes which will work for both the office and play. Whether a tie, a full suit or a nice pair of slacks, Express offers great value for the younger generation's style.
5. Best Buy Gift Card - Electronics are an important part of life: computers, wireless routers and printers are necessities in today's world after college.
Remember, when looking for a gift card, be sure to check the Gift Card Score on ScripSmart to ensure you're buying a quality gift card. If you'd like more ideas, see our full list of gift card for graduation.